Climb to New Heights and Publish with AALL
Do you have an idea for a new electronic or print publication of interest to law librarians? Would
you like to grow professionally and personally by creating a new publication that's useful to colleagues?
The AALL Publications Committee currently is seeking publication proposals. AALL publishes or
sponsors a variety of materials in print, electronic, and micro-forms, including:
You may contact members of the Publications Committee or you may download a proposal form from the
AALL Publications Committee website at
- Periodicals, such as AALL Spectrum, and Law Library Journal;
- Indexes, such as Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals;
- Professional Development Materials;
- Bibliographies and Research Guides;
- Management and Public Relations Resources;
- Occasional Papers on Various Topics;
- Educational Program Materials;
- Results of Research; and,
- Instructional and Training Resources.
AALL is eager to publish new authors. We look forward to hearing from you!
AALL Publications Committee