Staring at Our Bellybuttons:
ALL-SIS Roundtable on Legal Research
Join us to brainstorm on how ALL-SIS can take a greater leadership role on legal
research topics. Come and let us hear your thoughts on issues like these:
- How to bring ALL-SIS into the center as a co-sponsor of legal research instruction
programs, such as TRIALL or PDC workshops/institutes or other programs?;
- How can ALL-SIS members cooperate more effectively on legal research syllabi and
- How can ALL-SIS develop a program to provide feedback on what works best in 1st year
instruction and advanced legal research classes?
- How can ALL-SIS members mentor and aid each other to improve our own expertise as
instructors, i.e., to better train the trainers?
- What should be added to the ALL-SIS website to better assist members and our colleagues?
- How can ALL-SIS position members as resources when their expertise is needed by AALL and
other professional organizations?
Let's keep the enthusiasm started last year going! See you in Philadelphia!
ALL-SIS ROUNDTABLE ON LEGAL RESEARCH
AALL Annual Meeting, Philadelphia
Tuesday, July 18, 2000, 5:15-6:15 pm
Hastings College of Law Library