1. If you are not a current subscriber to electronic products offered as part
of the BNA Law School Program, does this result from (please check all that
______ High pricing?
______ Bundling of the titles in package plans?
______ Features (e.g., lack of user data) of the products (please explain)?
______ Lack of interest by your patrons?
______ Other reasons (please explain)?
2. If you are a subscriber to electronic products in the BNA Law School Program,
which of the following do you currently have:
______ BNA Core Package?
______ BNA Core Package Plus?
______ BNA Core Package Plus TM?
______ BNA All?
______ One or more titles (i.e., not a package plan)?
3. In the next year, will you be likely to (please check all that apply):
______ Become a new subscriber to the BNA Law School Program?
______ Keep the same package plan or individual titles?
______ Change to a less expensive package plan?
______ Change from a package plan to individual titles?
______ Not subscribe to any of the electronic BNA Law School Program products?
4. Would you be likely to subscribe to the BNA Law School Program if all of
the electronic products were priced together at a flat rate?
Yes ______ No ______
5. If yes, which of the prices below would be affordable for your library (please
______ $0 - $5,000?
______ $5, 000 - $10, 000?
______ $10, 000 - $15, 000?
______ $15, 000 - $20, 000?
______ $20, 000 or more?
Return to BNA Task Force Report