FCIL Fun Facts
This Month in FCIL Law
May 6, 1882
Convention for regulating the police of the North Sea fisheries signed. Concluded between Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, and the Netherlands.
May 7, 1946
Agreement constituting a Joint Wool Disposals Organization signed. Concluded between United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
May 31, 1995
Botswana, Central African Republic, Djibouti, Guinea Bissau, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, and Togo become members of the WTO.
May 5, 2005
Desmond de Silva appointed Chief Prosecutor of the Special Court for Sierra Leone, replacing David Crane.
FCIL Word Scramble
Here's a hint: the first five are single words (e.g. rotiunoles is resolution). The last five have more than one word (e.g. tinotiduansen is united nations). The answers are elsewhere in the newsletter. Good luck!
1. atetyr _________________________________
2. ttrobrnaiia _____________________________
3. nioijsdcritu _____________________________
4. emsecasuruoetnr ________________________
5. rlfureeo ________________________________
6. faolewhtaes _____________________________
7. coeiosffdgo _____________________________
8. rartslietmel _____________________________
9. igoruuhotgs _____________________________
10. srrcanamnaouigehnohdsitfevialutr ______________________