FCIL Relevant Programs in New Orleans
- FCIL-SIS Executive Committee Presents "Chinese Government and Legal Information" on Sunday, July 15, 5:15 p.m.
- Rome: The Power of Film to Teach Foundations of Roman and Civil Law on Monday, July 16, 8:45 a.m.
- De-Coding Civil Codes: Appreciating Napoleon's Code and Its Legacy on Monday, July 16, 8:45 a.m.
- Globalization Moved My Cheese: Or, How Do I Find International Law on Monday, July 16, 10:30 a.m.
- A Closer Look: Uncovering the Spanish Roots of the Louisiana Civil Code on Tuesday, July 17, 9:00 a.m.
- LC's Classification Web: An Electronic Gateway to Indigenous Government and Law in the Americas on Tuesday, July 17, 9:00 a.m.
The traditional colors of Mardi Gras are purple, green and gold which symbolize justice, faith, and power.
FORWARD to the
next article: "FCIL Meetings in New Orleans..."
RETURN to the Table of Contents