2011-2012 Executive Board Report
Suzanne R. Graham (Second Year)
- Administered program evaluation surveys to membership after Annual Meeting 2011. Compiled results and distributed them to individual speakers and TS-SIS Education Committee. Sent Membership Committee chair demographic information from the survey.
- Planned Joint SIS Reception for Annual Meeting 2012 with representatives from OBS, CS and RIPS.
- Chaired ad-hoc group that drafted the TS-SIS Executive Board's response to the Velvet Chainsaw Consulting Report on the Annual Meeting.
- Served as ex-Officio member of Membership Committee. Assisted in drafting of new welcome letter to members and budgeting/coordinating of table in exhibit hall for Annual Meeting 2012.
- Coordinated purchase of TS-SIS appreciation plaques for Annual Meeting 2012.
- Reserved five free teleconference meeting times for the Executive Board through University of Georgia Directory Assistance Conference Bridge System (Sept. 21, 2011; Nov. 21, 2011; Jan 23, 2012; May 7, 2012; and June 7, 2012).
- Participated in six Executive Board meetings (as listed above + July 6, 2011).