Membership Committee, 2012-2013
Alexander Campbell King Law Library
University of Georgia
100 Herty Dr.
Athens GA 30602-6018
Phone: (706) 542-5082
Fax: (706) 542-5001
E-mail: srgraham [at] uga.edu
The Membership Committee facilitate member recruitment, retention and involvement. Representative activities include:
- Welcoming new section members by sending a letter, a TS-SIS brochure and a volunteer form.
- Preparing the volunteer request form and working with the web site manager for posting by February 1. Forwarding copies of submitted volunteer forms to the appropriate committee chairs and/or officers.
- Assisting the TS-SIS Chair in answering inquiries about membership in the section.
- Representing TS-SIS at the CONELL Marketplace and serving as liaison to the AALL Mentorship Project.
- Helping to staff the TS-SIS table in the exhibit hall at the annual meeting.
See the TS-SIS Handbook for further activities and duties of the Committee.
University of Tennessee
ccollin1 [at] utk.edu
Law Library of Louisiana
jcreevy [at] lasc.org
University of Colorado Law School
yjiang [at] colorado.edu
George Mason University School of Law
cmyersj [at] gmu.edu
Sacramento County Public Law Library
jrichter [at] saclaw.org
Florida A&M University Law School
linda.sobey [at] famu.edu
UCLA School of Law (ex-officio)
spadoni [at] law.ucla.edu
Phoenix School of Law
tsummus [at] phoenixlaw.edu