2005-2006 AALL Centennial Celebration
Profiles of Long-Time TS-SIS Members:
Pioneering Change in Law Libraries
Mahnaz K. Moshfegh, MLS, PhD.
Indiana University School of Law
mmoshfe [at] iupui.edu
University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
aerobbin [at] uiuc.edu
In conjunction with the AALL centennial, the Technical Services SIS created profiles of section members who have served 20 or more years. Profiles were solicited from members during fall 2005 and spring 2006 (see the questionnaire below). An Powerpoint version of the profiles was created by Mahnaz Moshfegh in time for the 2006 AALL annual meeting. Anne Robbins later converted the information from the Powerpoint to this web format.
Thanks to Mahnaz and Anne for the time and energy they gave to this effort!
Biographical Profile Questionnaire
- Educational Background
Undergraduate and Graduate Studies: Degree, Year Completed, Name of Institution
- Prior Work Experience or Past Employment
- Memberships and Awards
- Personal Data
Date and Place of Birth, Interests/Hobbies
- What do you consider as the most challenging part of you current position?
- Describe one thing you have done outside your professional circle that you consider crazy.
- Describe your number one passion in life.
- Describe your earliest childhood memory.
- What made you decide to become a law librarian? Who is your source of inspiration, or your mentor?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?