WE CHAMPION OUR PROFESSION & OUR MEMBERS
At the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL), we believe that people need timely access to relevant legal information to make sound legal arguments and wise legal decisions. Our members are legal information experts—problem solvers of the highest order. Every day we connect members with one another and passionately champion the value of their roles because, when we do, it makes our whole legal system stronger.
The American Association of Law Libraries advances the profession of law librarianship and supports the professional growth of its members through leadership and advocacy in the field of legal information and information policy.
AALL and its members will be the recognized authority in all aspects of legal information.
- Lifelong learning and intellectual growth
- Commitment to diversity
- Equitable and permanent public access to legal information
- Continuous improvement in access to justice
- Community and collaboration
- The essential role of law librarians within their organizations and in a democratic society