Artificial Intelligence has significantly impacted and will continue to impact the work of law librarians and legal information professionals. This committee will investigate the challenges and opportunities for law librarians and legal information professionals to incorporate AI into AALL’s educational mission and remain the go-to AI experts. A final report with recommendations is due to the Executive Board in July 2024.
The committee is charged with:
- Identifying ways to educate members about AI at all levels of expertise
- Investigating ways to integrate AI education into AALL’s professional development goals
- Establishing best practices for the use of AI in the profession
- Goal 1: Championing Excellence
- Goal 2: Professional Growth