The BLL-SIS Marketing & Public Relations Committee shall be responsible for the following:
- Creating and maintaining a public relations plan for the promotion of BLL-SIS and its work.
- Creating and maintaining a BLL-SIS social media policy that complies with the AALL Social Media Policy.
- Creating and regularly posting to a blog, highlighting BLL-SIS, its activities, and its members, and other content approved by the committee.
- Regularly maintaining and posting to all BLL-SIS social media platforms throughout the year and during the Annual Meeting & Conference.
- Identifying and coordinating changes to the BLL-SIS website as appropriate.
- Completing other relevant tasks and projects as deemed appropriate by the BLL-SIS Executive Board.
2022-2023 Membership Roster
Khelani Clay, Co-Chair
Errol Adams, Co-Chair
Cindy Hirsh, Member
Kerri Rowe, Member
Andre Davison, Board Liaison