The BLL-SIS Nominations Committee shall be responsible for the following:
- Selects a slate of candidates among BLL-SIS members for the offices of Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, Secretary, and two Members-at-Large.
- The Nominations Committee shall consist of a chair (or co-chairs) and at least two members appointed by the BLL-SIS Chair.
- Nominates eligible BLL-SIS members as candidates for open BLL-SIS Executive Board positions.
- Nominations Committee members are ineligible to run for the SBLL-SIS Executive Board during their tenure on the committee.
- If the current Secretary is nominated for Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, the Chair must be informed immediately so that the Chair can assign the Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect to perform the Secretarial election duties.
- Writes the Nominations Committee annual report by July 1 to be presented at the BLL-SIS Annual Business Meeting and included in the BLL-SIS Annual Report.
2022-2023 Membership Roster
Shamika Dalton, Chair
Errol Adams, Member
Ronald Wheeler, Member
Latia Ward, Board Liaison