AALL MINORITY LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AWARD
The AALL Minority Leadership Development Award was created in 2001 to nurture leaders for the future and to introduce minority law librarians to leadership opportunities within the Association. Access details and application information.
AALL GEORGE A. STRAIT MINORITY SCHOLARSHIP & FELLOWSHIP
The endowed scholarships and fellowships honor the memory of longtime AALL member and distinguished law librarian George A. Strait. The endowment was established by Thomson Reuters in partnership with AALL. Access details and application information.
AALL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
AALL is committed to providing opportunities for professional growth. Explore other AALL scholarships offered to assist individuals in meeting their educational goals in the field of legal information. Individuals should apply for all of the scholarships for which they qualify.
AALL GRANTS PROGRAM
The AALL Grants Program began in 1952 and is one of the oldest and most successful AALL programs. More than 1,000 librarians have received funding to assist them in attending AALL educational activities and in conducting research on behalf of law librarianship. Many of these recipients are leaders in the profession today. Explore all the AALL grant opportunities.
AWARDS FROM OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
- ABA’s Diversity Resources and Activities: includes awards, scholarship and information on diversity in the law library profession.
- ALA Awards, Grants & Scholarships Database
- ALA Scholarships for Underrepresented Groups
- ALA Spectrum Scholarship
- Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA) E. J. Josey Scholarship Award
- Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) Pre-Law Programs & Scholarship for Law School
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC) Law School Scholarships for Diverse Applicants