Advance Your Career / Recruit Top Talent
The AALL Career Center is designed specifically for legal information professionals or those that employ them. It offers both members and nonmembers a highly-targeted resource for finding employment and recruiting top talent. Applicants may post their resumes and browse positions based on criteria that best match their career goals. Employers may reach qualified candidates and search for potential employees based on specific criteria.
The AALL Career Center usernames and passwords are separate from AALL login information and allow members and nonmembers alike to post and apply for positions. Questions? Contact us.
SIMPLifY YOUR SEARCH
CREATING A JOB ALERT on the AALL Career Center can generate leads that are best suited to your skills. It’s easy, and it’s free. Simply begin and customize your search based on any or all of these criteria options:
- Full-time, contract, temp or part-time
- Job level including internship opportunities
When you’re ready to follow your leads, simply register and apply. Or, if you prefer a more traditional approach, register and post your resume where the best employers in the legal information industry are searching.
- Competitive Intelligence Analyst
- Head of Access Services and Outreach
- Law Library Director
- Legal Technology and Research Librarian
- Manager of Knowledge Services
- Reference Librarian
- Research Analyst
- Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- Boston University
- Cornell Law Library
- George Mason University Law Library
- Library, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Nevada Supreme Court
- UCDavis Mabie Law Library
- University of Michigan Law Library
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill