2022-2023 AALL MEMBERSHIP YEAR
June 1, 2022 – May 31, 2023
This past year required a lot of adjustments, but we persevered together and celebrated many accomplishments that continued to move the profession forward. We appreciate and value you as an AALL member and hope you will continue your membership. Join AALL or renew your membership today to enjoy benefits through May 31, 2023. AALL benefits add up to over $2,000+ in value for the year. These include:
- Access to an extensive network of peers; including the ability to join caucuses and special interest sections and connecting with other members who share similar interests.
- Access to essential professional development—complimentary monthly webinars and virtual coffee chats as well as discounted rates for online courses and live events.
- AALL's daily newsletter KnowItAALL, which highlights legal information news, industry trends, technology developments, government research, libraries, and career development topics—including AALL member expertise.
- More great member benefits.
JOIN OR RENEW TODAY
Full: March 1, 2022—November 30, 2022 | Prorated: December 1, 2022—February 28, 2023
Full: 70.00 | Prorated: $35.00
For any person who is interested in the mission of the Association, and who is enrolled full-time in a degree program. Membership in this category is limited to five consecutive years. Learn how joining AALL can help start your career as a legal information professional.
Proof of eligibility is required for retired and student rates. AALL offers a discounted membership rate for members who are recently unemployed (verification required). If your employment situation has changed and you wish to receive this discount, please contact AALL member services for additional information.
JOIN A SPECIAL INTEREST SECTION
Connect with others who share your professional interests through AALL's 14 special interest sections (SISs). Joining an SIS provides you with the opportunity to participate in groups dedicated to specialized areas of law librarianship, maximizing your membership. Consider adding a SIS to your membership application—the cost is $20 for each SIS each year.
RETIRING? THINK ABOUT AALL'S SUSTAINING MEMBERSHIP
The Sustaining Member payment option allows retired members to enjoy the benefits of AALL without having to renew each year with a one-time renewal rate of $425.
Are you a champion for our profession and our members? Consider adding the $75 Champion Upgrade to receive:
- Your name listed on the AALL website
- A My Communities badge
- AALL Annual Meeting—Receive badge ribbon, listed in Awards Brochure, on signage, on slide during Association Luncheon, and complimentary ticket to Association Luncheon [$45 value]
- Listed in the September/October issue of AALL Spectrum
- YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Maximize Your AALL Experience Learn more about the benefits of AALL membership. Networking Special Interest Sections (SISs’) Join groups of … “Benefits”
ROI: The Value of Membership
Renew your AALL membership today! AALL benefits add up to over $2,000+ in value for the year. These include: Access … “ROI: The Value of Membership”
Meet Our Members
Think You Know Law Librarians? Think Again AALL members are the heart and soul of the Association. Learn more about … “Meet Our Members”