AALL 2023 / Map Our Future
We are thrilled to be back on the East Coast in 2023! Save the date for the 2023 AALL Annual Meeting & Conference July 15-18, 2023, in Boston.
Thank you everyone who submitted a program or workshop proposal for AALL 2023. In total we received 114 proposals. The Annual Meeting Program Committee is in the process of reviewing submitted proposals.
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- Program Proposal Review by AMPC / October 17, 2022 - November 29, 2022
- Program Selection Meeting / December 9, 2022 / Chicago, IL
- Program Selections Announced / January 2023
AALL 2023 brings together collaborators from across the legal information profession for three days of innovation, tailored learning, and networking. AALL 2023 is where the legal information community goes for the latest, cutting-edge professional development, peer-to-peer connections, and a place to gather and exchange ideas and best practices. You'll find educational programming, important announcements and updates, and discussions that directly impact law libraries, their roles, and their ongoing transformation. Registration will open in 2023.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Dozens of must-have education programs tailored to law librarians and legal information professionals
- Tips, tools, and tested strategies to stay on the leading edge of your career
- Priceless perspective from your community of thought leaders
- The opportunity to explore the latest technologies and innovations coming to the legal information market