AALL 2022 / ON THE HORIZON
AALL 2022 Annual Meeting & Conference will bring together collaborators from across the legal information profession for three days of innovation, tailored learning, and networking. It's where the legal information community goes for the latest, cutting-edge professional development and peer-to-peer connections, offering a place to gather and exchange ideas and best practices. You'll find educational programming, important announcements and updates, and discussions that directly impact law libraries, their roles, and their ongoing transformation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Dozens of must-have education programs tailored to law librarians and legal information professionals
- Tips, tools, and tested strategies to stay on the leading edge of your career
- Priceless perspective from your community of thought leaders
- The opportunity to explore the latest technologies and innovations coming to the legal information market
NEXT TUESDAY IS THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROGRAM PROPOSALS FOR THE 2021 AALL ANNUAL MEETING / DUE NOVEMBER 30
There is only one week left to submit a program or workshop proposal for the 2022 AALL Annual Meeting & Conference—Advancing Justice for All—to be held July 16-19, 2022, in Denver, Colorado. AALL 2022 programs will offer the most relevant, timely education, incorporating the six key domains of AALL's Body of Knowledge (BoK). The Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) is comprised of content area teams that reflect these domains. Proposals will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 30.
WHY SUBMIT A PROPOSAL?
- Collaborate with your peers in the profession, and initiate new relationships
- Gain unique perspectives on your topic by learning when you teach
- Represent your institution at the premier national conference for legal information professionals
- Hone program coordination and presentation skills that will foster your own professional growth
- Inspire important conversations across the profession that generate new ideas
AALL 2022 Call for Program Proposals / Due November 30
Contribute to and help advance the legal information profession while positioning yourself as a thought leader by submitting a program or workshop proposal for the 2022 AALL Annual Meeting & Conference—Advancing Justice for All.
ACCESS LIVE & ON-DEMAND RECORDINGS
Watch all 2021 Virtual Conference recordings.