Fill a Position
Welcome to the AALL Career Center, on-site at the 2018 AALL Annual Meeting & Conference! Your search for finding the perfect legal information professional ends at AALL 2018.
POST A POSITION
AALL 2018 conference special starts July 11. Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
- 10-day job posting on the AALL Career Center
- $50 for AALL members; $100 for nonmembers
- Just a few easy steps
- Visit the AALL Career Center and sign in/sign up
- Click on “Post Jobs”
- Use "AM2018" at the beginning of the position title so that it is easily identifiable to candidates attending the conference
- Select "10-Day AALL Annual Meeting Job Posting" from the list of posting packages (conference pricing starts July 11)
- Proceed to checkout
Need assistance? Email AALL Membership Services or call 312.205.8022.
- Submitted online. Employers may access resumes using the same login information that was used to post the position (account owners may add additional users to their accounts). Online applications may be viewed and managed and employers may search the entire resume database.
- Submitted on-site. The on-site AALL Career Center keeps a folder for each company interviewing at the AALL Annual Meeting where applicants may leave hard copies of their resumes. Folders may also contain a sign-up sheet for interviews. Resumes and sign-up sheets are accessible by the employer and can be retrieved during office hours.
Open to any employer with an active job posting on the AALL Career Center. Employers may reserve rooms—on a first-come, first-serve basis—for a maximum of two hours per day (additional time may be reserved if available).
Reserve an interview room at AALL 2018.