Find a Job
Welcome to the AALL Career Center, on-site at the 2018 AALL Annual Meeting & Conference! Whether you are actively looking for a position or just want to know what is out there, here are tips for making the most of your time at AALL 2018.
BEFORE YOU GO
- Update your resume. Take the time to put your best foot forward.
- Post your resume to the AALL Career Center. Free and confidential resume posting is available on the AALL Career Center. Help employers find you and be prepared to apply for exciting job opportunities as they are posted.
- Create job alerts. Sign up for automatic email notification of new positions that match your criteria.
- Pack you interview attire. Employers will be interviewing on-site.
- Practice your pitch. Research common interview questions and rehearse your answers.
WHILE YOU’RE THERE
- See who is interviewing at AALL 2018. AALL Career Center job postings that begin with “AM18” indicate that the employer is interviewing on-site at the AALL Annual Meeting. Browse online or scan the hard copies posted in the on-site AALL Career Center.
- Apply online or leave your hard copy resume. The on-site AALL Career Center has computers to browse and apply for positions online and keeps a folder for each company interviewing at the AALL Annual Meeting where applicants may leave hard copies of their resumes. Please remember to supply your local contact information including cell phone and email address. Additionally, some employers may have a sign-up sheet allowing interested candidates to sign up for interviews during specified times.
- Network, network, network. AALL 2018 is the place to make connections—make every minute count and always follow up.
Days / Times TBD