AALL 2024 Annual Meeting Program Ideas
What are your “must-haves” to do your job better and raise the profile of the profession?
Building upon the success of the must-have programs solicited for and presented at this year’s AALL Annual Meeting & Conference, the Annual Meeting Program Committee wants to know what you’d like to see covered next year. Peruse program topics and add your own now through Monday, August 21. 30 must-have program topics will be included in the Call for Proposals issued later this year.
- Submit an idea—click the “Submit your idea” field in the middle of the homepage.
- You’ll need to create a login. (Already have an Ideascale login? Click the “join this community” button at the top of this page to participate.)
- You can adjust your profile settings to contribute anonymously if you prefer.
- Upvote an idea—on the the homepage click the up arrow to the right of the idea title/description.
When sharing your ideas, please think about:
- What are the critical issues impacting the legal information profession?
- What are the needed tools to help you continue to succeed as law librarians and legal information professionals?
- Are there any leadership and personnel management skills that you would like to know more about?
Visit the site frequently through August 21; peruse the “Recent” tab to see what new topics have been added.