BE PART OF AALL 2022
We are excited to be back in person this summer for the 2022 AALL Annual Meeting & Conference July 16-19 in Denver, Colorado. AALL 2022 brings together law librarians and legal information professionals from across the country for three days of innovation, tailored learning, and networking. Meet motivated buyers, network and connect with industry decision makers, and boost your bottom line.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
The AALL 2022 sponsorship illustrates commitment to the legal information industry, community, and AALL, and puts your company in front of the decision makers who buy your products and services.
WHY EXHIBIT AT AALL 2022?
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE TO AN AUDIENCE OF INFORMATION SEEKERS
Exhibiting at AALL 2022 puts your company in front of 1,200+ decision makers who are looking for the right products/services to enhance their legal research needs.
- 98% of members are responsible for purchasing/negotiating contracts*
- 98% of exhibitors surveyed in 2019 rate the quality of their booth traffic as excellent or good**
CONNECT WITH CONTACTS FROM ACROSS THE LEGAL INFORMATION INDUSTRY
SECURE YOUR PLACE ALONGSIDE LEADING BRANDS AND ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS
- Knowledge Management Solutions
- Legal PublishingBooks/eBooks/PeriodicalsEducation/Training
- Business Research/Resources & Competitive Intelligence Solutions
- Electronic Research Management
- Legal Research Platforms
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Online Legal and Non-Legal Information Services
- and many moreContact us today to secure the best booth placement
Senior Director, Exhibits
*Information based on data from AALL 2019 and the 2021 AALL State of the Profession survey.
**Data based on 2019 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Survey