WHERE LEGAL PROBLEM SOLVERS GO TO SOLVE PROBLEMS
The AALL Annual Meeting & Conference is your opportunity to meet face-to-face with more than 1,400 industry leaders—the legal problem solvers—searching for your technologies, products, services, and publications, to support their work. AALL 2018 will mark a return to the East Coast, home to a large percentage of AALL members.
ATTENDEE BUYING POWER
Reach decision makers and influencers at AALL 2018 —our attendees are:
By Job Title
- 19% Chief Librarian/Director/Dean/CIO
- 21% Associate/Deputy/Assistant Director/
- Chief of Branch/Supervisor
- 4% Solo Librarian
- 26% Reference/Research Librarian
- 4% Technical Services Librarian
- 4% Acquisitions/Collection Development Librarian
- 4% Catalog Librarian
- 4% Electronic Services Librarian
- 1% Competitive Intelligence Analyst/Librarian
- 1% Public Services Librarian
- 12% Other (includes Serials Librarian, Documents Librarian, Paraprofessional, and Student)
By Law Library Type
- 53% Academic
- 24% Law Firm
- 16% Government
- 2% Private/Corporate
- 5% Other (Association, Consortium, Consultant, Public, Self-Employed)
Overall, 92% of the AALL Annual Meeting attendees play a role in the purchase of products/services exhibited.
76% of attendees found new companies to do business with as a result of their time in the Exhibit Hall.
GENERATING EXHIBIT HALL TRAFFIC
AALL plans popular events and feature areas to generate traffic throughout the Exhibit Hall.
AALL Member Services Pavilion & Activities Area
Always the place to be, the Pavilion is the destination for knowledge, networking, and everything AALL. AALL staff and the Executive Board assist members in maximizing their membership and conference experiences. Launched in 2016, the Activities Area features display boards about AALL committees, special interest sections, caucuses, and chapters for members looking to learn more about getting involved.
A popular draw since 2011, Poster Sessions offer attendees the opportunity to showcase their research during the conference and discuss their findings with attendees during the presentation period.
The highly successful Exhibitor Showcases allow exhibitors to present their latest technologies to attendees. Redesigned this year, the Showcase sessions will now utilize meeting room space that will allow up to an hour of education and product presentation. Running throughout each exhibit day, the sessions are an important jumping-off point for attendees desiring a first look at technology from the range of exhibitors.
No-Conflict Exhibit Hall Times
Four-and-a-half hours of no-conflict Exhibit Hall time—featuring complimentary food and beverage (one reception, one lunch, and two breaks)—builds traffic and encourages interaction with exhibitors.
Complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Passes
The price of conference registration is not a barrier to visiting the Exhibit Hall; anyone may register for an Exhibit Hall only pass. Exhibitors also use these to invite local customers who may not be able to attend the entire conference.
AALL DELIVERS SOLUTIONS
Attendees are seeking your products and services:
- Legal Research Platforms 78%
- Online Legal and Non-Legal Information Services 59%
- Electronic Resource Management 55%
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies 54%
- Subject-Specific Electronic Resources 53%
- eBooks 49%
- Business Research/Resources 48%
- Legal Publishing 45%
- Books 41%
- News Aggregators 39%
- Integrated Library Systems/OPACs 37%
- Competitive Intelligence Solutions 35%
- Law Practice Technology Solutions 35%
- Library Space/Design 34%
- Knowledge Management Solutions 33%
- Furniture/Shelving 32%
- Legal Professional Associations 31%
- Website Design/Development 31%
- Preservation Resources/Materials 27%
- Consortia 22%
- Document Delivery Services 22%
- Periodicals 22%
- Public Interest Groups 22%
- Education/Training/CLE 20%
- Document Management 18%
- Law Practice Automation Vendors 17%
- Legal Research Outsource Solutions 12%
- Consultants 11%
- Security Systems 9%