Ryan Overdorf (Chair), University of Toledo LaValley Law Library
The Adaptive Technologies Committee is charged with monitoring information and educating CS members about adaptive technology.
The Adaptive Technologies Committee is chaired by a member of the CS-SIS.
Led by its chair, the committee:
- maintains and updates the Adaptive Technology resources provided on the CS wiki
- proposes annual meeting programming about adaptive technologies
- reports briefly on the committee’s activities at the CS-SIS business meeting
- submits a written report to the CS-SIS Chair detailing the committee’s activities according to the deadline set by the Chair each year; sends a copy of the report to the Secretary/Treasurer
- writes and/or updates documentation to pass on to the following Committee chair via the CS Google Drive account