Ryan Overdorf (Chair)
Eli Edwards (Board Liaison)
The Adaptive Technologies Committee is charged with monitoring information and educating LIT-SIS members about adaptive technology.
The Adaptive Technologies Committee is chaired by a member of the LIT-SIS.
Led by its chair, the committee:
- maintains and updates the Adaptive Technology resources provided on a web-based tool
- proposes annual meeting programming about adaptive technologies
- reports briefly on the committee’s activities at the LIT-SIS business meeting
- submits a written report to the LIT-SIS Chair detailing the committee’s activities according to the deadline set by the Chair each year; sends a copy of the report to the Secretary/Treasurer
- writes and/or updates documentation to pass on to the following Committee chair