Caroline Young (Chair), Rutgers University Law School Library
Jessica Hanes Pasquale
The Annual Meeting Program Planning Committee is charged with coordinating programs for the AALL Annual Meeting. The Committee Chair and Vice-Chair propose and coordinate the Cool Tools Cafe for AMPC.
The Committee reviews and advises CS-SIS members on their program proposals and joint sponsorship proposals with other AALL groups. As part of their review, the Committee makes CS-SIS support recommendations to the CS Board for final approval. Support and sponsorship of a program is only possible if the Cool Tools Cafe is picked up by AMPC. Part of the Committee’s coordination role is also to arrange discussion forums for CS members to consider program ideas and match mutual interests.
The Annual Meeting Program Planning Committee is chaired and vice-chaired by members of CS-SIS. The CS-SIS Vice-chair and Immediate Past Chair also serve on the committee.
The Committee Chair:
- with the help of the Vice-Chair, proposes the Cool Tools Cafe program for AMPC and coordinates it if it runs
- with the help of the Vice-Chair, arranges a discussion and feedback session on program ideas for CS-SIS members
- coordinates planning on other CS programming activities at the Annual Meeting, such as roundtables
- reports briefly on the committee’s activities at the CS-SIS business meeting
- submits a written report to the CS-SIS Chair detailing the committee’s activities according to the deadline set by the Chair each year; sends a copy of the report to the Secretary/Treasurer
- writes and/or updates documentation to pass on to the following Committee chair