Sharon Nelson, Chair
Northern Illinois College of Law Library
The Job Descriptions Database Committee is charged with creating and maintaining a list of law library job descriptions.
The Job Descriptions Database Committee is chaired by a member of the CS-SIS.
Led by its chair, the committee:
- reviews elements and content of the previous CS-SIS Jobs Descriptions Database to assess what information should be included in a new database
- consults with the Archives Subcommittee to determine what if any content from the previous database should be salvaged and archived
- creates a plan to implement a new Jobs Description Database including
- works with the SIS webmaster to implement the Database as part of the SIS website
- plans for ongoing additions to the database
- reports briefly on the committee’s activities at the CS-SIS business meeting
- submits a written report to the CS-SIS Chair detailing the committee’s activities according to the deadline set by the Chair each year; sends a copy of the report to the Secretary/Treasurer
- writes and/or updates documentation to pass on to the following Committee chair via the CS Google Drive account