John Beatty (Chair)
Shay Elbaum (Board Liaison)
The Job Descriptions Database Committee is charged with creating and maintaining a list of law library job descriptions.
The Job Descriptions Database Committee is chaired by a member of the LIT-SIS.
Led by its chair, the committee:
- reviews elements and content of the previous LIT-SIS Jobs Descriptions Database to assess what information may be included in a new database
- consults with AALL to determine possible options for hosting and maintaining archived and developing information
- creates a plan to implement a Jobs Description Database
- reports briefly on the committee’s activities at the LIT-SIS business meeting
- submits a written report to the LIT-SIS Chair detailing the committee’s activities according to the deadline set by the Chair each year; sends a copy of the report to the Secretary/Treasurer
- writes and/or updates documentation to pass on to the following Committee chair