April 25-26, 2019
Sidley Austin LLP, Chicago
In a world where legal information is fast-moving and constantly evolving, the experts within it have unique roles as industry drivers—AALL members like you are constantly finding new ways to deliver greater value to your stakeholders, staff, and colleagues.
But how do you put your ideas into action? The AALL Innovation Bootcamp: Add+Venture Initiative was created specifically for legal information professionals—cutting through the jargon and offering real-world examples of how you can amplify your skills and resources, add methods for new value creation, build support for your ideas, and foster a culture of innovation.
Whether you’re early in your career and ready to give your solutions wings or a decision maker committed to maximizing the talents of your team, you’ll want to join us for this 1.5-day event to learn how to:
- Identify improvement opportunities in your workplace
- Strategically pitch your solution to those whose support you need
- Navigate unforeseen challenges to implementation
- Practically test and measure the success of your project
- Connect to a network of proactive problem solvers
- Build internal and external partnerships to raise the profile of your services
- Invigorate your workplace’s culture to promote ingenuity and cooperation
Registration opens soon.
Sponsored by AALL in partnership with Bloomberg Law.
Contact Celeste R. Smith, AALL director of education, via email or at 312.205.8032 for more information.