The Webinar on Webinars
Thursday, April 2, 2020 (12pm - 1pm US/Central)
This webinar has been postponed and will be scheduled at a later date. All attendees registered will be contacted when a new date has been selected..
The RIPS-SIS Online Training Committee is proud to present: The Webinar on Webinars. In this training, we will cover your favorite and lesser known webinar platforms, including Zoom, GoToWebinar, WebEx, and more! You will leave the training with a greater understanding of how best to use these platforms, so you can best determine which platforms are right for you and your institution. There is so much that goes into planning and running a webinar that the only way to show it to you is in a webinar!
* This webinar is open to all AALL members.
Contact: Shira Megerman, RIPS-SIS Online Training Committee
Moderator: Matthew Timko, Academic Technologies and Outreach Services Librarian and Assistant Professor, Northern Illinois University College of Law
- Rebecca Bryan, Assistant Professor and Reference Librarian, University of Tennessee College of Law
- Sibyl Marshall, Associate Professor and Head of Public Services, University of Tennessee College of Law
- Gail Mathapo, Reference Librarian & Professor of Legal Research, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Lisa Peters, Reference and Scholarly Communications Librarian, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Jingwei Zhang, Reference Librarian, Rutgers Law School