Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) Virtual 2021 Annual Conference & Expo
Wednesday, November 17 (12pm) - Thursday, November 18, 2021 (4pm US/Central)
Join Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) live from your desktop on November 17–18 at ALA’s Virtual 2021 Annual Conference & Expo! No screen fatigue, no talking heads – just top-notch educational content and a truly interactive virtual experience. ALA’s Virtual 2021 Annual Conference & Expo will run from 12 noon to 4 p.m. Central each day. The agenda and topics will be finalized and shared in the coming weeks, but here’s what you can expect:
* Concurrent tracks of breakout sessions to cover all the specialties and content you expect from an in-person event
* Dedicated agenda time for one-on-one networking in a fast paced video format
* A virtual Exhibit Hall filled with the experts and tools you need to help your firm succeed
Related Web Pages and Sites:
Submit your story here
The Moth Podcast
Registration Includes:Registration fees apply to the individual and cannot be shared among people from the same firm or company.
Virtual Conference Registration Includes:
* Access to the virtual Exhibit Hall
* Access to all virtual general and breakout educational sessions
* Access to online program materials
* Access to virtual networking sessions
* Access to available session recordings from the virtual conference
Cancellation and Other Policies:All cancellations require a written request and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before October 29 / Full refund
After October 29 / No refund
Cancellation notifications via social media (e.g., posting on our Facebook page or Twitter) are not accepted. There are no refunds for no-shows as the virtual conference recordings will be available to all registrants. No-shows and late cancellations forfeit the full registration fee.