Skip to content
Hall of Fame Induction: 2010
Significant AALL Service
- Editor, Law Library Journal, 1966–76
- Chair, Scholarship Committee, 1967–70
- President, Western Pacific Chapter, 1970–71
- Executive Board, 1971–74
- Chair, Special Committee on Minorities, 1971–72
- Chair, Publications Committee, 1976–78
- AALL President Elect, 1978 79
- AALL Representative to White House Conference on Libraries, 1979
- AALL President, 1979 80
- AALL Immediate Past President, 1980 81
Professional Honors and Awards
- Marian Gould Gallagher Distinguished Service Award, 1991
- State, Court and County Law Libraries Special Interest Section names its new Publication Award after Connie E. Bolden, 1993
- AALL Hall of Fame, Inaugural Class, 2010
Selected Publications by the Inductee
- “Educational and Experience Backgrounds of College and University Law Librarians,” Law Library Journal 57 (1964): 58–65.
- Free Press vs. Fair Trial: A Bibliography. Olympia: Washington Supreme Court, 1964.
- The American Judge. Vienna, Virginia: Coiner Publications, 1968 (with Richard Dahl).
- Appellate Opinion Preparation. Reno: National Judicial College, 1978.
- Modern Legal Research: Analysis and Information Resources. Olympia: Washington State Bar Association, 1979.
- Assistant Law Library, Washington State Law Library, 1963–65
- Librarian and Assistant Professor of Law, Stetson University, 1965–66
- Librarian, Washington State Law Library, 1966–89
- B.S., University of North Carolina, 1956
- J.D., University of North Carolina, 1959
- M.S.L.S., University of North Carolina, 1963