VIEW FULL ISSUE AS: PDF
- A (Mostly) Legislative History of the Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016
[2017-19] John Cannan
- The Algorithm as a Human Artifact: Implications for Legal [Re]Search
[2017-20] Susan Nevelow Mart
- To Leave or Not to Leave? Law Libraries and the FDLP: A Decade Later, Is That Still the Question?
[2017-21] Lauren Michelle Collins
- Leveraging Academic Law Libraries to Expand Access to Justice
[2017-22] Paul McLaughlin Jr.
- How to Stop Feeling Like a Phony in Your Library: Recognizing the Causes of the Imposter Syndrome, and How to Put a Stop to the Cycle
[2017-23] Lacy Rakestraw
- Keeping Up with New Legal Titles
[2017-24] Benjamin J. Keele & Nick Sexton
- Practicing Reference . . . Negotiating Strengths
[2017-25] Mary Whisner