The Library Systems & Resource Discovery Special Interest Section (LSRD-SIS) of the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) focuses on metadata, electronic resources, and library systems, particularly library resource management systems, discovery systems, and bibliographic services and utilities.
This Special Interest Section:
- Fosters communication between public and technical services to improve access to resources through metadata and systems
- Explores opportunities for enhancing access to electronic resources through metadata and systems
- Facilitates the exchange of information about systems among its members
- Investigates and shares new ways to use metadata that enhance user access to information
- The LSRD-SIS/TS-SIS FROG (Funding Research Opportunities Grant) Committee would like to announce our latest grant recipient, Jesse Lambertson. He is the Metadata and Digital Resources Librarian at University of Chicago D'Angelo Law Library, and his project is titled BIBFRAME Metadata Production: A Primer.
- LSRD-SIS Annual Meeting Programming
- LSRD-SIS 2019-2020 Officers announced:
- Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect: Kevin Carey, Technical Services Librarian, Ohio State University Moritz Law Library (July 2019 - July 2021)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Elizabeth Manriquez, Scholarly Communications and Reference Librarian, University of Wisconsin Law School Library (July 2019 - July 2021)
- Member-at-Large: Heather Buckwalter, Serials/Acquisition Librarian, Creighton University School of Law, Klutznick Law Library (July 2019 – July 2021)
- Website of the Month
- Find Us on Facebook
- Connect to the Library Systems & Resource Discovery SIS Community