The Library Systems & Resource Discovery Special Interest Section (LSRD-SIS) of the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) focuses on metadata, electronic resources, and library systems, particularly library resource management systems, discovery systems, and bibliographic services and utilities.
This Special Interest Section:
- Fosters communication between public and technical services to improve access to resources through metadata and systems
- Explores opportunities for enhancing access to electronic resources through metadata and systems
- Facilitates the exchange of information about systems among its members
- Investigates and shares new ways to use metadata that enhance user access to information
Our recent round of elections concluded on Thursday, May 19, and we are happy to announce the following results:
- Rachel Evans, University of Georgia, Vice Chair/Chair Elect, 2022-2025
- Keelan Weber, University of Nebraska, Member at Large, 2022-2024
- Becky Bearden, Boston University, Member at Large, 2022-2024
These three successful candidates will transition into their roles at the June 28th Annual Business meeting. Please join us in congratulating our new (and returning) LSRD board members!