The Law Library Publication Award honors achievement in creating in-house library materials that are outstanding in quality and significance. "Creating" in-house works may include, but is not limited to, writing, compiling, editing, or designing print or non-print materials.
The deadline for Nominations is February 1 of each year.
Please email the nomination form and supporting documentation to:
Tina Dumas, M.L.S.
50 California Street, 34th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Ph: (415) 616-7411
- Print Division: Karina Condra, FCIL and Emerging Technologies Librarian and Peter Kersten, Intellectual Property, Environmental, and Water Law Librarian, Westminster Law Library, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, CO, Certificate in Legal Research Marketing Materials
- Nonprint Division: Georgetown University Law Library, Washington, DC, A Brief History of Civil Rights in the United States
- Print Division:
The Library at Washington and Lee University School of Law
Lexington, VA, Celebrating Scholarship at W&L
- Nonprint Division: Jacobs Burns Law Library, The George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C., A Legal Miscellanea: The Gazette of the Jacob Burns Law Library
- Print Division: Laurel Davis, Legal Information Librarian/Curator of Rare Books, Boston College Law Library, Newton, MA and Lily Olson, Access Services Librarian, Boston College Law Library, Newton, MA, The Law in Postcards
- Nonprint Division: Avery Le, Reference Librarian, University of Florida Levin College of Law Lawton Chiles Legal Information Center, Gainesville, FL, The University of Florida Lawton Chiles Legal Information Center Annual Report Timeline 2013/2014
- Print Division: Sacramento County Public Law Library, Sacramento, CA, Sacramento County Public Law Library: Step-by-Step Guides
- Nonprint Division: Margaret C. Clark, Assistant Director for International and Foreign Legal Research, Florida State University College of Law Research Center, Tallahassee, FL, International Responses to Syrian Conflict, Military Intervention, and Chemical Weapons
- Print Division: Lillian Goldman Law Library, Yale Law School, New Haven, CT, Emergency Flip Guide
- Nonprint Division: Cornell Law Library, Ithaca, NY, Cornell Law Library Trial Pamphlets Collection
- Print Division: Library of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Cincinnati, OH, Portraits of Justice: Judges of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Nonprint Division: Library of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Cincinnati, OH, They Were Soldiers Once...
- Print Division: Jacob Burns Law Library, The George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C. A Legal Miscellanea
- Nonprint Division: Library of the U.S. Courts for the Seventh Circuit, Chicago, IL, Bill's Bulletin
Mendik Library, New York Law School, New York, NY, DRAGNET
- Nonprint Division: Rutgers University Law School Library, Same-Sex Marriage: A Selective Bibliography of the Legal Literature?
- Print Division: Tarlton Law Library, Jamail Center for Legal Research, University of Texas at Austin, Roy M. Mersky: An Oral History Interview
- Nonprint Division: Law Library of Congress, Global Legal Monitor (GLM)
- Print Division: Maryland State Law Library, Maryland State Law Library Annual Report FY 2007
- Nonprint Division: Georgetown University Law Library, Georgetown Law Library Legal Research Tutorial
- Print Division: Boston College Law Library, The Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room
- Nonprint Division: University of Texas Jamail Center for Legal Research Tarlton Law Library, Current Literature Awareness Services
- Print division: Tarlton Law Library, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX Oral History Series No. 2: Harry M. Reasoner: An Oral History Interview
- Nonprint division: Ross-Blakely Law Library, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University:Biotechnology & Genomics Portal
- Print division: Thomas M. Cooley Law SchooL Libraries: Thomas M. Cooley Law Libraries' Drink Container Posters
- Nonprint division: King County Law Library: Without Access to Information, There is No Justice: A Documentary Video Celebrating 85 Years of Public Law Libraries in Washington
- Print division: George Washington University School of Law, Jacob Burns Law Library: The French Collection
- Nonprint division: University of Denver School of Law, Westminster Law Library: Case Finding Using Reports and Digests
- Print division: Catholic University, Washington, D.C., Catholic Dimensions of Legal Study: Catholic University Law School Annotated Bibliography
- Nonprint division: Suffolk University Law School Library, Boston, MA: Suffolk University Law School Library Maps
- Print Division: Law Library Of Jones, Walker, Llp
New Orleans, Louisiana
@ the Library
- Nonprint Division: Jamail Center For Legal Research
Tarlton Law Library, University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
Texas Constitutions Digitization Project
- Print Division: Heafey Law Library, Santa Clara University, "ClaraNet Postcard Series"
- NonPrint Division: Robert Crown Law Library, Stanford University, "Election 2000 Website"
- Print Division: Tarlton Law Library, "Jamail Center for Legal Research Annual Report"
- NonPrint Division: Tarlton Law Library, "Jamail Center for Legal Research Website"
- Print Division: Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, LLP, "Orientation and Display Materials for New Lawyers"
- NonPrint Division: National Digital Law Library Program Law Library of Congress, "A Century of Lawmaking for a New Nation"
- Print Division: Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft Library, "1997 Associate Library Materials"
- NonPrint Division: Cornell Law Library, "Cornell Law Library Web Site"
- Honorable Mention: Boston College Law Library, "Law Library Services and Computing Information for Law School Faculty"
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft
- Georgetown University Law Center Library and Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries
- Boston College Law School Library
- Loyola Marymount University School of Law
- Emory University Law Library
- Western New England School of Law Library and Emory University Law Library
- The University of Michigan Law Library
- The Law Library of Louisiana and St. Louis University Law Library
- Case Western Reserve University Law Library
- Brigham Young University Law Library
- Duke University School of Law Library