The Online Bibliographic Services Special Interest Section (OBS-SIS) of the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) focuses on metadata, electronic resources, and library systems, particularly library resource management systems, discovery systems, and bibliographic services and utilities.
This Special Interest Section:
- Fosters communication between public and technical services to improve access to resources through metadata and systems
- Explores opportunities for enhancing access to electronic resources through metadata and systems
- Facilitates the exchange of information about systems among its members
- Investigates and shares new ways to use metadata that enhance user access to information
- OBS-SIS has convened a special committee charged with studying the idea of "repositioning" our section's focus and mission. If you have any input for the committee to consider please contact one of the members. Their contact information is on the Committee Assignments page.
- Plan now to attend the AALL Annual Meeting and Conference in Washington, DC so you can take part in timely OBS-sponsored programs. Stay tuned for more details!
- Website of the Month
- Find Us on Facebook
- Connect to the Online Bibliographic Services SIS Community