The OBS-SIS Education Committee meets every year at the AALL annual meeting to brainstorm possible topics for next year’s conference, and to review draft proposals that are already prepared. Their work continues after the conference, resulting in a group of polished proposals submitted by OBS-SIS to the selection process.
Anyone can come up with a program idea or submit a proposal! The Committee will work with you to help develop your ideas and serve as a sounding board – it’s always better to have several sets of ideas looking over the proposals for clarity and focus.
- AALL Annual Meeting site with links to calendars, schedules, program handbook, etc. Information is added as the conference date approaches. Check back for new material!
- Velvet Chainsaw Consulting (VCC) Report
Observations & Recommendations: American Association of Law Libraries (October 2011)
- Annual Meeting Special Committee response to VCC
- Special Interest Section FAQ re: 2013 AALL Annual Meeting and Conference in Seattle
- Standing Committees (OBS-SIS Procedures Manual)