The PLLIP Awards Committee coordinates PLLIP efforts to publicly recognize the achievements of private law librarians based on service to the profession.
The PLLIP Awards Committee is no longer accepting nominations for 2022-2023, and is proud to announce the recipients of our 2023 awards. Please join us in congratulating our winners!
- Advocate of the Year – Lindsey Carpino, BakerHostetler
- Best Blogger/Writer of the Year – Emily Moog, New York Law Institute
- Distinguished Librarian – Holly Riccio, California Judicial Center
- Hall of Fame – Michael Bernier, Retired, Bloomberg Industry Group and Gayle Lynn-Nelson, Retired, LexisNexis™
- Vendor/Outside Champion Award – Mark Torchiana, Courtroom Insight