The PLLIP Awards Committee coordinates PLLIP efforts to publicly recognize the achievements of private law librarians based on service to the profession.
The PLLIP Awards Committee is no longer accepting nominations for 2021-2022, and is proud to announce the recipients of our 2022 awards. Please join us in congratulating our winners!
- Advocate of the Year – Shari Berkowitz Duff
- Best Blogger/Writer of the Year – Kevin Miles
- Distinguished Librarian – Jennifer Berman
- Emerging Leader of the Year – Alexis Branham
- Hall of Fame – Steve Lastres
- Innovative Professional of the Year – Catherine Monte
- Vendor/Outside Champion Award – Westlaw Information Management Advisor Team