Experience. Expertise. Excellence.
This new pilot project aims to provide organizations such as law schools, law firms, and government agencies with strategic and leadership expertise on legal information matters. These engagements will be designed to elevate your organization’s capabilities and create new pathways for success.
This initiative aligns with AALL’s Strategic Plan as it pertains to talent, engagement, and alliances.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Collection Review and Analysis Strategy
- Competitive Intelligence Strategy
- Data Analysis and Predictive Analytics Strategy
- External Reviews: Conduct and Provide Guidance on Services
- Knowledge Management System Development
- Law Library Assessment and Guidance
- Leadership Development and Training
- Legal Information Product Resource Assessment
- Legal Research Strategy
- Project Management Training
- Resource Assessment and Strategy
- Strategic Planning, Benchmarking, and Environmental Scanning
- Vendor Contract Negotiation Guidance
- Other (Clients are welcome to list additional areas of strategic and leadership need.)
CLIENT ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- The enrollment form for clients will be available on AALLNET.
- Clients should be prepared to
- AALL will review project proposals in order to match the client with a consultant that has the necessary experience and qualifications.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE OF CONSULTANTS
- AALL members with a minimum of 10 years professional library experience are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants will be required to describe expertise (including years of experience and pertinent technical knowledge), provide a current CV/resume, and list three professional references. AALL will vet applicants.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Consultants are classified as independent contractors. No AALL Consulting Services project is intended to, or should be construed to, create a partnership, agency, joint venture, or employment relationship between AALL, the client, and/or consultant.
AALL will host a webinar on April 30 at 11 a.m. Central. The webinar will include information on the ways in which the initiative supports AALL’s Strategic Plan, the application and matching process, and insights from experienced member-consultants.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
If you would like to receive updates as they develop or are planning to utilize AALL Consulting Services, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Megan Mall, AALL director of content strategy.