TARGET YOUR MARKET . . .THROUGH AALL MEMBERSHIP
You can't afford a scattershot approach to reach your market. For your direct mail and digital efforts to be successful and cost-effective, they must be focused and targeted to the right names. And AALL has those names—professionals who work in law libraries, who BUY materials, services, and other products for their libraries...and for the judges, attorneys, faculty, and students who they serve. AALL members are the leaders in their field.
AALL members purchase:
- Legal Research Platforms
- Online Legal and Non-Legal Information Services
- Electronic Resource Management
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Subject-Specific Electronic Resources
- Business Research/Resources
- Legal Publishing
- News Aggregators
- Integrated Library Systems/OPACs
- Competitive Intelligence Solutions
- Law Practice Technology Solutions
- Library Space/Design Solutions
- Knowledge Management Solutions
- Website Design/Development
- Preservation Resources/Materials
- Document Delivery Services
- Document Management
- Law Practice Automation Vendors
- Legal Research Outsource Solutions
- Security Systems
*If you are solicited to purchase AALL’s Annual Meeting attendee list by any third-party company, beware that they do not represent AALL and do not have access to any of AALL’s mail lists. All Conference attendee lists will come from directly from AALL.
Reach AALL members where they are with the AALL member postal & email lists! Direct marketing is a highly effective tool, take advantage of this opportunity today! AALL partners with INFOCUS Marketing for our mailing list rentals. Learn more about the lists available from AALL and what it will cost you to target the professionals who buy products and services for the legal information and research market. If you have any questions, or if you need help to identify the best lists for your products, please contact INFOCUS Marketing at www.infocusmarketing.com/aall or call 800.708.5478.
Chapter Mailing Lists
AALL does not rent mailing lists of any of its affiliated chapters. Listings may be obtained by contacting the specific chapter directly.