Why market to AALL members?
Reach more than 4,100 law librarians and other legal information professionals who are the decision makers and influencers on everything from licensing electronic information to managing print subscriptions to purchasing library supplies.
Members by Library Type
- 36% law school
- 32% law firm/corporate
- 12% government
- 19% other
Reach Decision Makers*
- 31% represent deans, directors, chief librarians, and CIOS
- 7% represent associate deputies, assistant directors, and chiefs of branch
*Based on members who self-reported their positions.
$924 Million+ of Information Buying Power
Average Information Budgets by Library Type
- $1.58M law firm/corporate libraries
- $1.05M law school libraries
- $508,005 government law libraries
Print, Digital & Annual Meeting Advertising Opportunities
Publications, eCommunications & ALLNET
- AALL Spectrum / print + digital
- Law Library Journal / print + digital
- AALL eNewsletter / digital
- KnowItAALL / Digital
- AALLNET / digital
- Mailing Lists / emails + postal
AALL Annual Meeting & Conference
- Preconference eUpdates / digital
- eDailies / digital
- Conference Program / print
- Addtional opportunties vary by year.
Your Content. Delivered.
Position your company as a trusted advisor with this new opportunity to take an active role in AALL’s educational ecosystem. Showcase your thought-leaders, promote discourse, or inspire innovation—it’s all up to you.
AALL Annual Meeting Sponsorship & On-site advertising Opportunities
Your AALL 2020 sponsorship illustrates commitment to the industry, profession, and AALL and puts your brand in front of the decision makers who buy your products and services. Increase your exposure and customize your messaging with advertising opportunities that are now part of your sponsorship.
AALL reserves the right to deny any advertising at any time based on its determination of its own best interests and those of its members. Advertiser agrees to indemnify AALL from loss or expense on claims or suits based upon contents of the advertisement, including suits for libel, plagiarism, copyright infringement, false advertising, and unauthorized use of a person’s name or image.