Your Content. Delivered.
Position your company as a trusted advisor with this new opportunity to take an active role in AALL’s educational ecosystem. Showcase your thought-leaders, promote discourse, or inspire innovation—it’s all up to you.
- Cost: $2995 per webinar
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Maximum Attendance: 1,000 people during live broadcast
- Attendee Cost:
- AALL Members: complimentary
- Your guests: complimentary
- Nonmembers: $60
- Platform: GoToWebinar, provided by AALL
Attendee Registration Closes
- Listed on AALL Events Calendar*
- Listed in monthly AALL Education Update(s), if time permits*
- Listed in the AALL Spectrum “News & Notes” calendar, if time permits
- One dedicated eblast during month prior to webinar
- Use of AALL logo in vendor promotions (must be approved by AALL)
- Promotion code for guests to view webinar free of charge
- Attendee list, excluding third-party opt outs and European Union and Canadian residents
- Recording posted to AALL2go
- Link to webinar recording, good for one year
* Webinars will be promoted in the AALL Event Calender and in the monthly AALL Education Update after payment is received until the date of the webinar. All promotions dependent on receiving information and materials from vendor in a timely manner.
Terms + Conditions
- AALL will contact you if your desired webinar date is not available.
- Each webinar is limited to 60 minutes and 1,000 attendees.
- More than one vendor may participate in a webinar.
- Vendors will be invoiced (net 30) with signed contact. Webinar promotions will not begin until payment is received. No refunds will be given.
- Webinar cannot be canceled after payment has been received.
- AALL will provide the webinar platform and slide deck template; vendors are responsible for moderator/speaker and any other production costs.
- Content may not be solely product-driven, must offer compelling educational topics, is subject to approval by AALL, and must be submitted on or before the published deadlines.
- Vendor deliverables include: vendor logo(s); webinar title and description; moderator/speakers names, bios, and headshots; and slides.
Vendors must use the AALL slide template; alternations are not permitted.
To reserve your opportunities, contact Director of Education Celeste R. Smith, CAE, via email or phone at 312.205.8032.