Your Content. Delivered.
Position your company as a trusted advisor with this new opportunity to take an active role in AALL’s educational ecosystem. Showcase your thought-leaders, promote discourse, or inspire innovation—it’s all up to you.
- Cost: $2995 per showcase
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Maximum Attendance: 1,000 people during live broadcast
- Attendee Cost:
- AALL Members: complimentary
- Nonmembers with promo code: complimentary
- Nonmembers: $60
- Platform: GoToWebinar, provided by AALL
Dates + Deadlines
Attendee Registration Closes
January 8, 2019
November 27, 2018
December 18, 2018
January 2, 2019
March 12, 2019 SOLD
January 29, 2019
February 19, 2019
- Listed on AALL Events Calendar*
- Listed in monthly AALL Education Update(s)*
- Listed in the AALL Spectrum “News & Notes” calender, if time permits
- One dedicated eblast during month prior to showcase
- Use of AALL logo in vendor promotions (must be approved by AALL)
- Promotion code for non-AALL members to view showcase free of charge
- Attendee list, excluding third-party opt outs and European Union and Canadian residents
- Showcase recording posted to AALL2go
- Link to showcase recording, good for one year
* Showcases will be promoted in the AALL Event Calender and in the monthly AALL Education Update after payment is received until the date of the webinar. All promotions dependent on receiving information and materials from vendor in a timely manner.
Terms + Conditions
- AALL will contact you if your desired showcase date is not available.
- Each showcase is limited to 60 minutes and 1,000 attendees.
- More than one vendor may participate in a showcase.
- Vendors will be invoiced (net 30) with signed contact. Showcase promotions will not begin until payment is received. No refunds will be given.
- Showcases cannot be canceled after payment has been received.
- AALL will provide the webinar platform and slide deck template; vendors are responsible for moderator/speaker and any other production costs.
- Content may not be solely product-driven, must offer compelling educational topics, is subject to approval by AALL, and must be submitted on or before the published deadlines.
- Vendor deliverables include: vendor logo(s); showcase title and description; moderator/speakers names, bios, and headshots; and slides.
Vendors must use the AALL slide template; alternations are not permitted.
To reserve your opportunities, contact Director of Education Celeste R. Smith, CAE, via email or phone at 312.205.8032.