About Membership Committee
The Membership Committee facilitate member recruitment, retention and involvement. Representative activities include:
- Welcoming new section members by sending a letter, a TS-SIS brochure and a volunteer form.
- Preparing the volunteer request form and working with the web site manager for posting by February 1. Forwarding copies of submitted volunteer forms to the appropriate committee chairs and/or officers.
- Assisting the TS-SIS Chair in answering inquiries about membership in the section.
- Representing TS-SIS at the CONELL Marketplace and serving as liaison to the AALL Mentorship Project.
- Helping to staff the TS-SIS table in the exhibit hall at the annual meeting.
See the TS-SIS Handbook for further activities and duties of the Committee.
2016/2017 Member Roster
- Trina Holloway - email@example.com
- Joan Stringfellow - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Britt Wernke - email@example.com
- Rachel Purcell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Sayre-McCoy - email@example.com