We Welcome New Members!
Contact the American Association of Law Libraries for information about joining the Government Documents Special Interest Section.
The GD-SIS email list is a “Community” hosted by AALL. Upon joining AALL and GD-SIS, you can add the community to your profile.
The GD-SIS awards several grants to members throughout the year:
- Two travel grants of up to $750 each to attend the fall Federal Depository Library Conference in October,
- One or two travel grants of up to $1250 each to attend the annual AALL conference, and
- One travel grant of up to $1250 called the Veronica Maclay Grant, awarded to a library school student who wishes to specialize in government documents.
Visit the GD-SIS grants page to see current grants being offered. As grants are made available, solicitations for applications are published on the GD-SIS online community listserv.
Annual Meeting Packets & Committee Reports
- 2014 Annual Meeting Packet
- 2013 Annual Meeting Packet
- 2012 Annual Meeting Packet
- 2011 Annual Meeting Packet
- 2010 Annual Meeting Packet
Other Member Information
- The SIS submits an annual report to the AALL Executive Board on the activities of the section.
- Historical information about the section.