AALL2Go Offers Recordings of Educational and Conference Programs, Webinar Recap: Cross-Border Cultural Competency, 2020 ALL-SIS Grants and Scholarships, Using ‘Backwards Design’ to Update Your 1L Research Curriculum, ALL-SIS Candidates’ Statements & Bios
Access previous issues in the ALL-SIS Newsletter archive.
Letter from the Editor
We want to hear from you!
Your contributions and input are what make your ALL-SIS Newsletter a vital and relevant resource for academic law librarians. Your fellow section members want to hear about your library’s special projects; new publications or resources you think law school librarians should know about; and all kinds of issues related to academic law librarianship.
Have you or an ALL-SIS member you know:
- taken a new position or hired a new librarian?
- published an article or other work?
- received an award or promotion?
- been elected or appointed to an office?
- celebrated a professional milestone or decided to retire?
- attended a workshop or conference where you have learned something new?
- done something noteworthy or “off the beaten track” that you’d like to share?
Submit your news
- Option 1: Download, complete, and email a PDF form as an attachment.
- ALL-SIS Member News Form Note: Download and save to your computer before filling out this form.
- Option 2: Just send an email with:
- the name, title, and institution or affiliation of the newsmaker,
- the new title and institution (for a new position),
- your contact information,
- details about the news, and background information about the newsmaker, if appropriate.
We encourage you to submit a photo, but please keep in mind that we do not always have space for all the photos we receive.
Please contact me at any time if you have any questions, comments or ideas about the Newsletter.
Katie Hanschke, Editor