BE PART OF AALL 2024
AALL 2024 (July 20-23 in Chicago) will bring together law librarians and legal information professionals from across the country for three days of innovation, tailored learning, and networking. Meet motivated buyers, network and connect with industry decision makers, and boost your bottom line.
Interested in Exhibiting?
Contact Sue Graf or Ron Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
For questions about sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to Vani Ungapen, AALL executive director.
The 2024 AALL Sponsorship Brochure will be available later this fall.
WHY EXHIBIT AT AALL 2024
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE TO AN AUDIENCE OF INFORMATION SEEKERS
Exhibiting at AALL 2024 puts your company in front of 1,200+ decision makers who are looking for the right products/services to enhance their legal research needs.
- 85% of attendees visit the exhibit hall each day
- 54% of attendees found new products/services to implement in their libraries**
- 47% of attendees found new vendors to do business with**
SECURE YOUR PLACE ALONGSIDE LEADING BRANDS AND ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS
- Knowledge Management Solutions
- Legal PublishingBooks/eBooks/PeriodicalsEducation/Training
- Business Research/Resources & Competitive Intelligence Solutions
- Electronic Research Management
- Legal Research Platforms
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Online Legal and Non-Legal Information Services
- and many more
Contact us today to secure the best booth placement at email@example.com.
*Information based on data from the 2021 AALL State of the Profession survey.
** Information based on data from the 2022 Annual Meeting Attendee Survey