This award recognizes a Government Law Libraries Special Interest Section member's contribution to the field of government law librarianship through a scholarly publication on a topic of concern to government law libraries. The publication must be authored by a Government Law Libraries Special Interest Section member and have been published in print or electronically within the last year.
- Joel Fishman for his series of indexes, including: The Index to J. of Supreme Court History (1976-2015), The Index to the PA Bar Association Quarterly (1929-2015), Index to the PA Family Lawyer (1980-2014) and The Bibliography of Library History (2000-2013).
- Virginia Eldridge, Grayson County Law Library, Sherman, Texas, for Virginia Eldrige & Laurie Selwyn, Public Law Librarianship: Objectives, Challenges, and Solutions (Info. Sci. Ref. 2013).
- Joel Fishman, Assistant Director for Lawyer Services and Dittakavi Rao, Associate Director, Duquesne University Center for Legal Information, Allegheny County Law Library, Pittsburgh, PA, for Navigating Legal Research & Technology: Quick Reference Guide to the 1,500 Most Common Questions About Traditional Online Legal Research.
- Not awarded
- Jean M. Holcomb, Retired, for her Law Library Journal series “Managing By The Book.”
- Joel Fishman, for his extensive publication of books and articles dealing with Pennsylvania law over the past twenty-five years.
- Gail Warren, for her development of the “Court Library Management” course notebooks for the Institute for Court Management from 1999 through 2001
- Kendall F. Svengalis, for his book Legal Information Buyer’s Guide & Reference Manual
- Charles R. Dyer, in recognition of his work on Sourcebook for Law Library Governing Boards and Committees.
- Kendall F. Svengalis, in recognition of his work on The CRIV Sheet.