The State, Court and County Law Libraries Special Interest Section fosters professional excellence and a strategic place for law libraries in their parent organizations by providing a common and open forum for collaborative networking, continuing education, and advocacy opportunities for its members and their libraries. Section membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Immediate access to an electronic newsletter, listserv, and a content rich and timely SCCLL web site
- Educational programs focusing on our common and unique educational needs
- Standards for both appellate court and county public law libraries
Grants to attend SCCLL, AALL and related professional organization educational offerings
- Recognition and awards for distinguished contributions to the profession
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills and experience through active participation in standing and special SIS committees
- Assistance in marketing and promotion through resources such as the Sourcebook for Law Library Governing Boards and Committees and the SCCLL Resource Guides.