- Malinda Muller, Chair
- Tonya Baroudi
- Kathy Carlson
- Ann Hemmens
- Adriana Mark
- Board Liaison – Miriam Childs
- Explore and implement creative techniques and outreach strategies designed to increase membership and participation among various government library types. This includes but is not limited to:
- Conduct analysis of current AALL membership rolls to ascertain list of qualified but not current GLL members and contact these potential members with information about membership benefits.
- Send out “Welcome to the SIS” letter to all new GLL members and “Invitation to Join the SIS” to all qualified AALL new members identified by AALL Membership Services
- Establish, maintain, and promote a web-based mentorship skills resource for members.
- Award 20-year pins and continue to generate documentation for maintaining membership longevity lists.
- Review and modify, as needed, the committee’s timeline and procedures.