GLL Mentorship Program: Build Your Skills
Welcome to the GLL Mentorship Program: Build Your Skills where new and veteran members can connect as mentor and mentee. Members seeking advice or guidance can connect with members willing to share their expertise and experience. No intermediary is needed and no one tracks the connections made between people.
In accordance with the GLL mission statement, this toolkit provides a variety of tools and information for advocacy, collection development, law library standards, projects for SRLs, and much more.
The GLL-SIS publishes a triennial newsletter and a series of resource guides, as well as standards for County Public Law Libraries and Appellate Court Libraries.
- Resource Guides
- County Public Law Library Standards (Rev. April 2015)
- Appellate Court Library Standards (Rev. 2013)
In addition, each committee publishes an annual report:
- Advocacy Committee
- Awards Committee
- Best A2J Practices Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Education Committee
- Grants Committee
- Membership and Mentoring Committee
- Newsletter Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Pro Bono Partnership Committee
- Publicity and Public Relations Committee
- Standards Committee
- Strategic Planning Committee
- Technology Committee