GLL-SIS EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Chair. Shall serve for one year and automatically become Past Chair.
- Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect. Shall serve for one year and become Chair for the following year at the close of the current annual meeting.
- Secretary/Treasurer. Shall serve for three years.
- Past Chair. Shall serve for one year.
- Three (3) Members-at-Large serving for three-year (3-year) terms staggered, one member at large being elected each year.
- Newsletter Editor (ex officio), serving for two years, and appointed by the incoming Chair during even numbered years.
2023-2024 GLL-SIS Executive Committee
Karen E. Westwood (2023-2024)
Law Library Director
Hennepin County Law Library
VICE CHAIR / CHAIR ELECT
Amy Small (2023-2024)
Texas State Law Library
Holly Riccio (2023 – 2024)
California Judicial Center Library
SECRETARY / TREASURER
Sara Pic (2022 – 2025)
Head of Public Services
Law Library of Louisiana
Patricia Petroccione (2021 – 2024)
Walter T. McCarthy Law Library
Brendan Starkey (2022 – 2025)
Orange County Public Law Library
Jocelyn D. Stilwell-Tong (2023 – 2026)
Law Library Manager
California Court of Appeal – 6th District
GLL NEWSLETTER EDITOR
Head of Collection Services
Law Library of Louisiana, Louisiana Supreme Court
PREVIOUS OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE CHAIRS
- Officers and Committee Members from 1999 to present (PDFs from previous SCCLL and GLL Newsletters)
- Officers and Committee Chairs starting in 1973