The following grants are available for 2021:
- Three (3) $500 grants to attend the virtual AALL Management Institute, March 23-24, 2021.
- Grant(s) to attend the Equal Justice Conference to be held virtually on May 3-7, 2021.
- Two (2) approximately $300 grants to attend the virtual Self Represented Litigation Network Conference in 2021.
- Four (4) $1,500 grants to attend the AALL Annual Meeting, July 17-20, Cleveland, Ohio. Two grants designated for librarians with less than five years of experience, and two grants designated for librarians with more than five years of experience.
* The availability of any and all grants are subject to change based on possible COVID-related circumstances.
- Read the GLL-SIS Grant Rules.
- Download and complete the 2021 Grant Application.
- Email the completed, signed application, resume, and one signed letter of recommendation to the GLL Grants Committee Chair, Christine Morton (email@example.com, 631-712-6090.)
AALL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- Marcelo Rodriguez, Research and Training Librarian, US Courts Library for the 2nd Circuit, New York, NY.
SELF REPRESENTED LITIGATION NETWORK CONFERENCE
- Sue Ludington, Law Librarian, Lane County Law Library, Eugene, Oregon.
AALL Annual Meeting Grant
- Leslie Greenwood, Reference Librarian, Minnesota State Law Library, St. Paul, MN
- Francis Norton, Research Librarian, Law Library of Louisiana, New Orleans, LA
- Stephen Parks, State Librarian, Mississippi Supreme Court, Jackson, MS
AALL Management Institute Grant
- Emily Bergfeld, Alameda County Law Library, Oakland, CA