The following grants are available for 2021:
- Three (3) $500 grants to attend the virtual AALL Management Institute, March 23-24, 2021.
- Three (3) $395 grants to attend the virtual Equal Justice Conference, May 3-7, 2021.
- Eight (8) $99 grants to attend the virtual AALL Annual Meeting, July 19-23, 2021. Four grants are designated for librarians with less than five years of experience, and four grants are designated for librarians with more than five years of experience.
*The availability of any and all grants are subject to change based on possible COVID-related circumstances.*
- Read the 2021 Grant Rules.
- Download and complete the 2021 Grant Application.
- Email the completed, signed application, resume, and one signed letter of recommendation to the GLL Grants Committee Chair, Christine Morton (email@example.com, 631-712-6090.)
AALL Management Institute
- Jocelyn Stilwell-Tong, Law Librarian, California Court of Appeal, 6th District, San Jose, California.
AALL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- Marcelo Rodriguez, Research and Training Librarian, US Courts Library for the 2nd Circuit, New York, NY.
SELF REPRESENTED LITIGATION NETWORK CONFERENCE
- Sue Ludington, Law Librarian, Lane County Law Library, Eugene, Oregon.
AALL Annual Meeting Grant
- Leslie Greenwood, Reference Librarian, Minnesota State Law Library, St. Paul, MN
- Francis Norton, Research Librarian, Law Library of Louisiana, New Orleans, LA
- Stephen Parks, State Librarian, Mississippi Supreme Court, Jackson, MS
AALL Management Institute Grant
- Emily Bergfeld, Alameda County Law Library, Oakland, CA