The following grants are currently available for 2022:
- One (1) $1,500 grant to attend the ABA/NLADA Equal Justice Conference, May 12-14, 2022, in Minneapolis, MN.
- Four (4) $1,500 grants to attend the AALL Annual Meeting, July 16-19, 2022, in Denver, Colorado. Two grants designated for librarians with less than five years of experience, and two grants designated for librarians with more than five years of experience.
*The availability of any and all grants are subject to change based on possible COVID-related circumstances. *
- Read the GLL-SIS Grant Rules.
- Download and complete the 2022 GLL-SIS Grant Application.
- Email the completed, signed application, resume, and one signed letter of recommendation to the GLL Grants Committee Chair, Christine Morton (email@example.com, 631-712-6090.)
AALL Annual Meeting
- Sara McMahon, Head Law Librarian, Hampshire Law Library, Northampton, Massachusetts
- Angela Reaux, Collections Librarian, Law Library of Louisiana, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Gail Wechsler, Library Director, Law Library Association of St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
AALL Management Institute
- Jocelyn Stilwell-Tong, Law Librarian, California Court of Appeal, 6th District, San Jose, California.
Equal Justice Conference
- Sabrina Davis, Digital Outreach Law Librarian, Harris County Robert W. Hainsworth Law Library, Houston, Texas
AALL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- Marcelo Rodriguez, Research and Training Librarian, US Courts Library for the 2nd Circuit, New York, NY.
SELF REPRESENTED LITIGATION NETWORK CONFERENCE
- Sue Ludington, Law Librarian, Lane County Law Library, Eugene, Oregon.
AALL Annual Meeting Grant
- Leslie Greenwood, Reference Librarian, Minnesota State Law Library, St. Paul, MN
- Francis Norton, Research Librarian, Law Library of Louisiana, New Orleans, LA
- Stephen Parks, State Librarian, Mississippi Supreme Court, Jackson, MS
AALL Management Institute Grant
- Emily Bergfeld, Alameda County Law Library, Oakland, CA