The following grants are available for 2020:
- One (1) $1,500 grant to attend the AALL Leadership Academy to be held in Oak Bridge, IL, March 27-28, 2020.
- One (1) $1,500 grant to attend the SRLN Conference to be held in Nashville, TN, March 5-6, 2020.
- Two (2) $1,500 grants to attend the AALL Annual Meeting to be held in New Orleans, LA, July 11-14, 2020.
- One grant is designated for a librarian with less than five years of experience; and
- One grant is designated for a librarian with more than five years of experience.
(The monetary amounts of the above grants are contingent upon the continued financial health of GLL-SIS)
- Read the GLL-SIS grant rules.
- Download and complete the 2020 GLL-SIS Grant Application.
- Email the completed, signed application, resume, and one signed letter of recommendation to the GLL Grants Committee Chair Susan Falk (email@example.com; 907-264-0581)
AALL Annual Meeting Grant
- Leslie Greenwood, Reference Librarian, Minnesota State Law Library, St. Paul, MN
- Francis Norton, Research Librarian, Law Library of Louisiana, New Orleans, LA
- Stephen Parks, State Librarian, Mississippi Supreme Court, Jackson, MS
AALL Management Institute Grant
- Emily Bergfeld, Alameda County Law Library, Oakland, CA