Complete materials for the Research & Scholarship Committee are available to committee members on the committee’s My Communities page. If you are a current committee member and you do not have access to the committee’s My Communities page, please contact the current committee chairs.
Grant and Publishing Resources
- Apply for the Research and Scholarship Grant
- 2018 Grant and Publishing Resources
Updated by the 2017-18 Committee to provide the best starting points for law librarians seeking grant or publication opportunities.
- 2017 Grant and Publishing Resources
Resources curated by the 2016-17 Committee.
- AALL Members Scholarly Interest Survey 2017
Survey conducted by the 2017-18 Committee to gauge member interest in scholarly projects, major obstacles to scholarship, and desired forms of support.
- Academic Law Library Directors Survey on Librarian Scholarship and Institutional Support
Survey conducted by the 2017-18 Committee to collect information from Academic Law Library Directors about support for librarian scholarship and institutional policies.