Originally compiled Spring 2011
Questionnaire on Student Surveys
Student Satisfaction & Use Surveys
These surveys were used primarily to determine how students used the law library and their satisfaction with the library’s resources and services.
- Catholic University (2012)
- Previous Catholic University Surveys
- Georgetown University
- John Marshall (Chicago)
- Oklahoma City University
- St. Mary’s University (Texas)
- University of Georgia
- University of Richmond
- University of Southern California
User Background Surveys
These surveys were used primarily to determine students’ familiarity with various technologies and legal research resources.
- New York Law School
- University of Chicago
Submit Your Survey
If you would like to submit an additional sample survey from your institution, please send the document to Morgan Stoddard.
- How to Create an Effective Survey, by Frances M. Brillantine, Catholic University of America Law Library
- Surveys: A Bibliography (2011), by June Kim, UCLA Law Library